Access Bank plc, often known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian international commercial bank owned by the Access Bank Group. It is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. The Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking authority, has granted it permission to operate. Originally a corporate bank, they extended their services to include consumer and business banking in 2012, according to their website.
It’s *901# Access Bank Plc. Access Bank strives to make banking simple and convenient for its customers. *901# is a multi-code with several functionalities. The code is used by Access Bank customers to transfer funds from their accounts. *901# is a Recharge Code. Your mobile phone or relatives and family may be recharged with this code. Because *901# is a multi-code, we shall go through each of its functions in depth.
Use Access Bank USSD Banking These items are required to enable Access Bank Mobile Banking: Accounts must be held by a single signatory, have a BVN, be in naira, and have no restrictions. Now dial *901# and provide your account credentials. Assemble your ATM card before dialing the code. You will be prompted for your ATM card’s last four and six numbers.
USED To Open Access Bank Account
By simply dialing *901# on your cell phone, you may sign up to become a client of Access Bank. It’s really that simple. You don’t have to fill out a form or stand in a lengthy line at a branch to use this service. Because it is a zero-balance account, there is no need to maintain a minimum balance. Simply follow the instructions outlined below.
- On your mobile phone, dial the access code *901# to get access.
- You will be required to provide some information (name and surname, address, etc.). Even better, if you have a BVN, you may just enter that information.
- Your account information will be sent to you through SMS by Access Bank.
Access Bank Code to Check Balance
Before Check Access Bank Account Balance First You need to Registered With Access Mobile banking by Following these simple steps below.
- Dial *901# from a phone number that is associated with your Access Bank account.
- Choose the digit that reads “register” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the last four digits of your active ATM card into the box provided.
- Create a 5-digit PIN for Banking Made Simple by entering your name and phone number.
When You Successfully Registered With Access bank Mobile banking Now Dial *901*5# using your Access Bank account phone number. You’ll get an SMS with your account balance in seconds.
Banks charge for checking account balances. It is not a free service like purchasing airtime. This service costs N10 and is available at any time. Your account will be debited N10.
Access Bank Account Balance Check Via SMS
If you sent an SMS to the phone number that you provided when creating your access bank account, the amount of your account will be shown on your phone.
Send an SMS in the following format, for example, BAL(space)Account Number. BAL 2302018460 Send a text message to the number 08160000612. The SMS will cost you N5 and will be sent to your mobile phone.
You may also check your access bank balance by using the access bank mobile app on your smartphone. Log into your app and choose Account Balance from the drop-down menu. Your account balance will be shown at the right-hand top of your profile.
Access bank code for the Transfer of money
Customers may access their money at any moment. You’re scared you won’t make it to the bank by closing time on a Friday at 4 p.m. Worry not, just call *901# on your cell phone to transfer cash from one Access Bank to another. You may transfer to any Nigerian bank. Before a transaction can be completed, you will be prompted for your four-digit pin.
To transfer money from one Access Bank account to another, Just dial *901*1*amount*account number#, for example, *901*1*3000*555456457# to transfer money from one Access Bank account to another.
To make a transfer of money from Access Bank to another/Others bank, Dial*901*2*amount*account number#, for example, *901*2*3000*555456457# to make a transfer from Access Bank to another bank.
USSD Code for Recharge and Pay Bill
Dial *901*amount# on the mobile number used to register for your Access Bank Account. All Nigerian networks may use the code service. Using your Recharge Code to purchase airtime costs nothing more.
Recharge family and friends by dialing *901*amount*phone number#. The phone will be recharged and you will be charged. For Example: *901*500*58985000333#
Do you wish to pay your prepaid DSTV or PHCN bills? Simply call *901*3# and follow the instructions. You can do this whenever you want.
Buy Airtime From Your Access Bank Account Code
The following codes are used to purchase airtime: *901*amount#, for example, *901*200#, to be sent to an access bank registered phone number (the phone number used to create an Access bank account).
You may recharge an unregistered phone number (a phone number that was not used to create an Access bank account) by dialing *901*amount*phone number#. For example, *901*200*08104128059# will recharge an unregistered phone number using your registered phone number.
This service is not limited to the use of a telecommunications network in any way. Glo, MTN, Airtel, and 9mobile customers may take advantage of this offer. Make use of the access bank code for mobile banking.
*901*3# is the Access Bank USSD Code for bill payment. Dial *901*3# and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Access Bank All Important Codes list
Here is a List of All Important Access bank Codes like for Loan, buying airtime, checking balance, transfer of money, account number, and all Important codes.
|Airtime for self||*901*Amount#|
|Airtime for others||*901*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Other Banks||*901*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Access Bank||*901*1*Amount*Account Number#|
|Merchant Payment||*901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#|
|Block atm card||*901*11#|
Access Bank code for loan
You may acquire a fast loan by dialing *901*11*1# and Follow Instruction, or you can gain access to one via your internet banking account, WhatsApp banking, the Access Mobile App, or the Quick Bucks App, all of which are available on the PayDay Loan website.
Access Bank code for account number
- Using the number *901# on your mobile phone contact associated with your Access bank account, dial *901.
- Select Option 4 (Other services) from the drop-down menu. Inquiry Services should be selected once again.
- Next, choose Option 3 for Account Number Enquiry from the drop-down menu.
- A popup will appear on your phone’s screen, prompting you to input the number associated with your ATM card.
- Finally, input the final six digits of your ATM card number and click on the Send button.
- Your bank account number will be shown on your computer screen immediately thereafter.
- You may either write it down on a piece of paper or store it on your phone for future reference.
- This is how you may get your Access account number.
Access bank code for BVN
*565*0# is the official USSD code that you must call in order to check your Bank Verification Number on Access Bank Nigeria’s system. That is the code that you may use to get your BVN information.
Access Bank code to block atm card
Blocking an Access Bank ATM Card by dialing the USSD code *901*11# from any mobile phone is possible.
Access Bank code to block account from another phone
For a USSD profile to be disabled and banned, all you have to do is dial *901*911# from any phone and provide the registered phone number for the account you wish to blacklist. Your USSD profile will be instantly removed and blacklisted.
- To get started, dial *901*911# from any phone and follow these simple steps
- Dial *901*911# to reach us.
- Option 2 should be selected (Block Account)
- For others, choose ‘Self’ or ‘Third party’ from the drop-down menu.
- Please enter the phone number associated with the account (s)
- Choose the account that you wish to restrict access to (you can select either one of your accounts or all of them)
- Input your USSD PIN number.
Hello, Friends, i am Thomas David In This Site We Upload Daily Content On Angel Numbers Like Angel Numbers meanings, Angel Numbers Signs, Meaning in love, In Twin Flame, For Health, For Money Etc. Hope You Find Better Answer About All Angel Numbers on This Site With Video. Our Main Purpose Provide you Short, Better and Meaningful Answer.