Withdraw money from an ATM without a debit card, purchase airtime for yourself and family and friends on the move without visiting the zenith bank banking hall. You will also learn how to update your zenith bank BVN and block zenith bank accounts in the event of fraud using your registered mobile phone line.
Customers may now transfer money, disable their ATM card, suspend debit from their account, purchase recharge cards, perform cardless withdrawals, and many more transactions using Zenith Bank *966#.
*966# EazyBanking allows you to access your Zenith bank account from your mobile phone without using internet connectivity. It may be used to open a Zenith account, buy airtime (self or third party), transfer funds, check account balance, and update BVN.
With Zenith online banking, you have the ability to transfer up to one million rupees in a single day. This is in excess of the ATM’s capacity. Despite this, there is a provision. Zenith Bank token devices are required for personal accounts in order to exceed the threshold of one million rupees (US$1,000,000).
If you have a corporate account with Zenith Bank, on the other hand, you have a daily maximum of 5,000,000, provided you are using a Zenith Bank token device to make the transaction.
Also keep in mind that while using the Mobile App, you have a daily limit of 500,000 that you must meet. You may, however, boost your daily transfer limit to 3,000,000 if you purchase a token.
If his transfer options hadn’t been so stupidly restricted, he might have easily been the most efficient. The USSD Code (*966#) method has a transfer limit of 20,000 per transaction, which is more than the other methods. In addition, there is a daily restriction of 100,000.
For those who own a Zenith Bank Token device, however, the *966# USSD Code option allows you to send up to 3,000,000 when utilizing the *966# USSD Code.
How To Register/Create Pin for Zenith EazyBanking
- Simply dial *966*00#, followed by your AlertZ number, to get started.
- In order to complete the transaction, you will be required to input the last four digits of your Debit (ATM) card number.
- The Account Name will be shown on the next screen, and you will be required to generate a four-digit PIN. Confirm the four-digit PIN number.
- If your request is successful, you will receive the message “Retrieving your balance.
- You will get an SMS with the current balances of all of your financial accounts.
How To Open Zenith Bank Account Online
The process of opening and utilizing a Zenith bank account may be completed entirely using your phone. Simply call *966# from your phone and follow the instructions on the screen.
- To get started, dial *966*0#.
- For your bank account, you will be required to provide your first and last names.
- Make a 4-digit PIN for yourself.
- The PIN must be confirmed.
- If your application is approved, you will get a note thanking you for selecting Zenith Bank.
- An SMS with your new account numbers will be delivered to you immediately.
How to Transfer Money From Zenith Bank Without ATM Card
- First Of All Dial*966#
- Select “Transfers” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the bank name of the person who will be receiving the gift.
- Input the account number of the receiver and the amount to be sent.
- Input the last six numbers of your ATM card and click on the “Confirm transaction” button.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# to make a payment.
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number#. If, for example, I wish to transfer the amount of 20,000 to the account number 0111111222, I’ll Type *966*20000*0111111222#
- Choose the bank name of the person who will be receiving the Money
- Input your confirmation number or the last six numbers of your ATM card to complete the transaction.
- You’ll be charged a fee of 52.5K for each transaction, just as with Internet and Mobile Banking. Owners of corporate accounts and individuals who move exceptionally large sums of money are charged in several ways.
Zenith Bank Code for Transfer Money
The code *966*Amount*Account Number# is used to transfer money from a Zenith bank account to another bank account. You may use the code to transfer money from your account to other bank accounts (e.g., GTB, First Bank, UBA, Access Bank, etc.) or to another Zenith bank account using your mobile phone.
Zenith bank transfer codes to other financial institutions, So, to transfer money from your Zenith account to another account using your phone, call *966*Amount*Account Number# and finish the transfer using your Zenith 4-digit authentication PIN to complete the transfer.
Zenith Bank Code to Check the Account Balance
In order to check your balance, just call *966# on your cell phone and pick option 3, which should state “check balance.” That is exactly how simple it is to check the balance of your Zenith Bank account. This service will be charged to you at the rate of $15.
When checking your balance, you may choose to utilize Internet Banking or the Mobile Banking App instead of being charged a fee of 15 each time.
The USSD code for Zenith Bank to check account balance over the phone is *966*00#. You must use the phone number associated with your Zenith Bank account to use this service. To put it another way, all you have to do to check the balance of any of your accounts is call the number *966*00# on your cell phone and follow the on-screen directions.
zenith bank code for Buy airtime
The shortcode for Zenith Bank to purchase or recharge airtime for yourself is *966*amount#; thus, to purchase airtime for the phone number associated with your Zenith Bank account, call *966*amount# instead.
Meanwhile, to purchase airtime for others, you may use the Zenith bank USSD code, which is *966*amount*phone number#, which is *966*amount*phone number#
Deactivate Zenith bank account Code
Your Zenith bank account may be safeguarded by deactivating it, which would prevent any debit transactions from your account in the event of a scam or fraud.
Simply dial *966*911# from any mobile phone to access the service. Enter your AlertZ mobile number once you have entered your account number. Continue by pressing “1” to get your Zenith Bank account blocked immediately. To get your account unblocked, just go to any Zenith Bank branch location.
Zenith Bank all Important Codes
.Here is a complete list of All Zenith bank Important Code
|Zenith bank code to buy airtime for self||*966*amount#|
|recharge airtime for others||*966*Amount*Mobile Number#|
|Open Eazybanking account||*966*0# and follow on-screen guidelines|
|Check Account balance||*966*00#|
|Money Transfer||*966*Amount*Account Number#|
|Airtime & data Recharge||*966*Amount*Mobile Number#|
|Deactivate EazyBanking profile||*966*20*0#|
|Manage Zenith cardless withdrawal||*966*60# and select the option 7|
|update Zenith Bank BVN||*966*BVN#|
|zenith bank code for loan||*966#|
Frequently Asked Question
Zenith Bank Account Number Check Code
Dial *966*00# on the phone number that you have registered with Zenith. Input your Zenith bank PIN or the last four (4) digits of your ATM card’s number to complete the transaction. To send an email, click on the “Send” button. You will get an SMS with your Zenith bank account number in a matter of minutes or less.
How To Activate Zenith bank Nigeria USSD Code
- Dial the Zenith bank transfer code, which is *996#.
- Your bank account must be contacted using the phone number associated with your bank account.
- Additionally, you may establish a Zenith bank account instantaneously by dialing the USSD code.
- Continue with the activation of the Zenith Bank USSD code by following the prompts on the next screen.
- Include the account number for your bank.
- Set up a four-digit secret PIN on your phone and finish the registration process there.
How to Block Zenith ATM Card By Code
If you believe your zenith bank ATM card information has been hacked, please dial *966*60# and pick option 6 to have it blocked. Your Zenith bank debit card will be able to be hotlinked or blocked as a result of this action.
How To deactivate your mobile banking profile
Using your cell phone, dial *966*20*0# to deactivate your zenith bank mobile banking, also known as the ussd code. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
How To open Zenith bank Account
Simply dial *966*0# and follow the onscreen instructions. Your account number will be created automatically and SMSed to you. Account opening forms are NOT required for registration. Then find your ten-digit account number (NUBAN)
zenith bank code to check the Balance
In order to find out how much money you have in any of your accounts, just call *966*00# from your cell phone and follow the on-screen instructions.
zenith bank code for loan
It is *966# that is the USSD code for Zenith Bank Loans. This is the USSD code for the bank, and it may be used to do practically any banking transaction directly from your mobile phone using that code. You may also make an application for a salary advance loan through the bank using the USSD code. Prior to making any transactions, you must, however, complete the registration process.
Hello, Friends, i am Thomas David In This Site We Upload Daily Content On Angel Numbers Like Angel Numbers meanings, Angel Numbers Signs, Meaning in love, In Twin Flame, For Health, For Money Etc. Hope You Find Better Answer About All Angel Numbers on This Site With Video. Our Main Purpose Provide you Short, Better and Meaningful Answer.